We offer blocks of 6 or 12 sessions which include:
- Direct 1:1 session in the home or school; 45 minutes direct contact time and 15 minutes preparation and administration.
- One session for feedback from the assessment and goal setting with the child and/or parents, this may be done at the beginning of a block or 2-3 sessions in.
- A review session at the end of a block of 6 and at halfway and the end of a block of 12 sessions, including a short written summary.
- On completion of a block you will be provided with a ready-made programme of recommended activities or for an additional cost an individualised programme for your child.
- Additional resources recommended for carrying out the programme such as visual timetables, Theraputty can also be purchased for an additional cost.
- As identified through research following a block of sessions it is recommended parents and schools continue to work on the programme provided for at least 3 months before considering any further intervention directly with a therapist to allow the child time to consolidate their new skills.
- Sessions are pay-as-you-go, paid in full at the end of the session or if paid for in full upfront a discount for blocks is available. (Please see our page Important Information for more details)
We encourage parents and carers to take an active role in therapy;
If we treat your child today, we will help them today. If we teach you to help your child, you can help them for a lifetime...